50 * 50 High Quality Hot-Dip Galvanized Multifunctional Storage
Frame Metal Pallet Cage
1. Product introduction
Storage cages can be divided into metal mesh folding storage cages
and frame metal mesh folding storage cages according to whether
there is a frame or not. The metal mesh folding storage cage adopts
the metal mesh structure, which has the advantages of light self
weight and semi open. It is convenient to pick up goods and can
observe the internal goods. The frame metal mesh folding storage
cage is more rigid than the full mesh type, easy to fold and widely
The storage cage has the advantages of fixed storage capacity, tidy
storage, clear storage, easy inventory count, and also improves the
effective utilization of storage space. In addition, the product is
strong and durable, convenient transportation, can be reused, can
effectively reduce the storage enterprise’s labor consumption and
2. Parameter table
|Wire diameter(mm)||Grid (mm)||Bearing(kg)||Dead weight(kg)|
|Wire diameter(mm)||Grid (mm)||Bearing(kg)||Dead weight(kg)|
|Wire diameter(mm||Grid (mm)||Bearing(kg)||Dead weight(kg)|
3. Product advantages
1. Wheels can be installed at the bottom, which is extremely
convenient for internal turnover in the factory.
2. The storage cage has uniform specifications and fixed capacity.
The appearance of the storage cage is galvanized or sprayed (the
color of the storage cage can be produced according to the
3. The goods stored in storage cages are burned. Each storage cage
can be numbered to facilitate the inventory of the warehouse.
4. The storage cage can be stacked up to four floors high to
realize the three-dimensional storage of the warehouse and save
5. With forklift, elevator, crane and other equipment, the storage
cage can be used for transportation, handling, loading and
unloading, storage and storage and storage of the storage cage,
which is suitable for all links of logistics.
6. The storage cage is spot welded with strong steel bars, and the
bottom of the storage cage is welded and reinforced with U-shaped
channel steel to make the structure more solid. The storage cage
has the advantages of simple operation, wide application and long
service life. It can also be modified to use other appliances.
(e.g. feet with wheels)
7.As a storage container, it can be used independently or with
forklift and other handling tools; Consistent specifications and
fixed capacity, which is conducive to warehouse inventory; It is
welded from high-quality steel, with strong bearing strength and a
wide range of storage types. It can be used in many ways, not only
as an independent storage container, but also with a forklift for
turnover or transfer, but also with wheels for mobile use. It can
also be stably stacked to four or five floors to realize
three-dimensional storage. Flexibility, half of the door net can be
opened for inventory or picking up when stacking or not stacking.
8. The most prominent feature of the storage cage is its folding
structure, which can help enterprises improve storage space and
save turnover and transportation costs. The material used
determines that the storage cage will not be corroded, aged,
deformed, durable, and the service life can reach 10 years.
Processing with net cover, caster, hollow plate, bottom plate,
traction tools, interlayer mesh, etc.
4. Installation method
1. For ease of use, storage cages are designed to be foldable.
Therefore, it needs to be assembled before use
2. Goods storage cages are widely used in warehouses, supermarkets,
exhibitions and so on. When the storage cage is placed horizontally
on the ground, the goods can be accessed from the top of the
storage cage; When the storage cage is stacked, the front of the
storage cage can be opened to access goods from the front.
3. When the storage cage is empty, it is best to fold it for
storage and make full use of the space. After assembly, it can be
placed horizontally or stacked according to the situation.
4. Before installation and construction, be familiar with drawings,
and prepare construction scheme for three-dimensional warehouse,
special or complex installation.
5. Before installation, the transportation road and power supply on
the installation site shall be known.
6. Before installation and construction, the on-site roof and
internal painting works shall be basically completed, the relevant
foundation floors and ditches shall have been completed, and the
concrete strength shall not be less than 75% of the design
strength; Sundries and garbage at and near the installation site
shall be removed.
7. Unpack all the packages on the shelf and check whether all parts
and accessories are complete according to the installation
8. Install the main shelf. Place the main shelf in a reasonable
position as shown in the drawing. One end of the beam is aligned
with the bayonet of the main frame column and the other end is
aligned with the bayonet of the sub frame. Install the screws,
adjust them to an appropriate distance, and tighten the screws with
an adjustable wrench.
9. Install the auxiliary shelf. Arrange the beam and column of the
auxiliary shelf, then butt it with the column of the main shelf,
adjust the distance, install the screws, and tighten the screws
with an adjustable wrench.
10. After the shelf is installed, according to the acceptance
standard of storage shelf, knock the corresponding parts of column
and beam with rubber hammer to adjust them to the most appropriate
11. Finally, place the laminate on the beam and fix it with
12. The rack installation shall be carried out according to the
drawing. In case of any discrepancy in the site or design during
construction, it shall be proposed in time, and the construction
can be carried out only after the change is approved.
13. Various measuring and testing instruments, instruments, meters
and equipment used in installation shall comply with the provisions
of current national measurement regulations, and their accuracy
grade shall not be lower than the accuracy grade required for
14. The concealed works before shelf installation shall be
inspected before concealment, and the construction can be continued
only after they are qualified.
15. Self inspection shall be carried out during installation
5. Packing method
Place the folded storage cage one by one from low to high, pack it
with packaging film, and trap both ends of the storage cage with
packaging tape to prevent sliding. It can also be packaged
according to customer requirements.